WORKING WITH MICROSOFT
Microsoft Flagship School
Sri KDU Klang is proud to be the first Microsoft flagship school in South East Asia and a Microsoft Showcase School. We share Microsoft Education’s vision and ambition in supporting schools to:
- Design modern teaching and learning, supported with innovative and intelligent learning environments.
- Develop clear, visible connections between places to educate and work for lifelong learning.
- Deliver amazing new places to learn with visionary leaders and educators, confident students and supportive communities.
Microsoft Flagship and Schools Program brings leadership, learning, technology, and infrastructure together; building safe, secure, optimized, and efficient schools; providing personal, predictive learning that inspires and empowers students. All the work is grounded in the Education Transformation Framework.
Sri KDU International School, Klang will join other Microsoft Flagship Schools around the globe committed to consistent approaches and outcome, which are summed up in the Microsoft Flagship Schools 12 Core Tenets:
- Strong, clear, shared mission and vision
- Process-driven approach to planning, design, and delivery
- Innovative pedagogy, curriculum, and assessment
- Empowered leaders and educators
- Community Connected
- Thoughtful end-to-end use of technology
- Sustainable design and scalable approaches
- Accessible learning spaces
- Efficient and safe learning environments
- Data-driven analytics and decision making
- Prioritization of students’ learning outcomes
- Happy and motived students
WORKING WITH MICROSOFT
Microsoft Showcase School
In line with the flagship status, the school is also a member of the Showcase Programme, a wider community of schools around the world exploring new approaches to teaching and learning to ensure students are prepared for success in school and in life. Microsoft and fellow partners assist in building capacity, guiding transformation, and providing early access to new research and solutions. There is a relentless focus through the program on securing strong student outcomes by creating safe, secure, and efficient schools that provide personalized and predictive learning that empowers students. As part of the programme all staff will be trained as Microsoft Innovative Educators MIE with many becoming MIE – Experts.